PTM is looking to expand its team and YOU just may be our new team member! So what are we looking for? 2 layout engineers and one assistant! To find out if you qualify and how to apply just continue reading!
· must be willing to work without monetary compensation but for exposure via the magazine and our other social networking sites
· must be willing to share 1/3 of the load of designing the magazine pages
· must be willing to work on other graphics if needed
· must be friendly, creative and can bring innovative ideas to the PTM team
· must submit a sample magazine page of your graphic design style (be creative and make whatever you want, it can be really quick but it must display your talents)
· To apply, e-mail your name, age, a bit about you, what you do in the snail mail community( pen pal, run a blog, own a shop, swaps, etc), one idea you have for PTM, an idea of your schedule, your blog (or other social media you’d like to share – this is not a requirement), and your sample magazine page to
· Must be willing to work for advertising in the magazine and other social media areas and not for monetary compensation
· Must be organized and offer good ideas
· Must be friendly and creative
· Must be willing to write blog posts, e-mails, interview questions, or possibly an article if needed
· Must have a significant amount of spare time
· Must be willing to run one of our social media outlets
· Must be willing to work alongside the creator
· Must be willing to complete other administrative assistant tasks as need
· Being skilled in other areas – such as marketing, blogging, graphic design – a plus!
· To apply, e-mail your name, age, a bit about you, what you do in the snail mail community (pen paling, blogging, a shop owner, swapping, etc), one idea you have for PTM, an idea of your schedule, your blog (or other social media – not a requirement), other areas you are skilled (marketing, blogging, shop owner, etc), and a sample professional e-mail/or sample blog post (whichever is easiest for you to do) to postaltravelsmagazine@gmail.