If you love PTM as much as we do, be sure to follow us via bloglovin!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
This months giveaway features something that's been in our shop. It's the best friends kit! I, personally, think this is really cute and a great way to get to know a pen pal! If you're interested in winning, just use the widget below. The giveaways is open to all entrants and closes on the 30th of this month! Good Luck!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Monday, June 3, 2013
PTM is excited to host it's first swap! We want our readers to be included into something exciting that we are starting - a PTM museum- and you guys have a chance to get in on all of the goodness!! Our first swap is a Traveling Notebook!! If you aren't quite sure what a traveling notebook is, you can read all about it in our June issue! For those of you that are interested in signing up to be apart of this, please read the rules below and fill out the sign up form. The form will close on the 19th of this month and we will contact the participants we deem suitable!
The rules are simple
The rules are simple
- You must fill out the form
- You must be at least 17 years old
- You must be willing to provide all things listed in the form
- You must be willing to report when you've received/sent the notebook, by e-mail PTM at email@example.com
- You must send within 1 week of receiving the notebook
- You may only use a maximum of 2 pages of the notebook (if you feel you only need one page - that is fine)
- You must include something creative for the magazine - nothing derogatory, prejudice or disgusting (i.e. spit, poop, racial remarks, etc).
- You must have fun!
If you feel you can make the commitment, then sign-up using the form below!
And it's better than ever!!
Friday, May 31, 2013
PTM is looking to expand its team and YOU just may be our new team member! So what are we looking for? 2 layout engineers and one assistant! To find out if you qualify and how to apply just continue reading!
· must be willing to work without monetary compensation but for exposure via the magazine and our other social networking sites
· must be willing to share 1/3 of the load of designing the magazine pages
· must be willing to work on other graphics if needed
· must be friendly, creative and can bring innovative ideas to the PTM team
· must submit a sample magazine page of your graphic design style (be creative and make whatever you want, it can be really quick but it must display your talents)
· To apply, e-mail your name, age, a bit about you, what you do in the snail mail community( pen pal, run a blog, own a shop, swaps, etc), one idea you have for PTM, an idea of your schedule, your blog (or other social media you’d like to share – this is not a requirement), and your sample magazine page to
· Must be willing to work for advertising in the magazine and other social media areas and not for monetary compensation
· Must be organized and offer good ideas
· Must be friendly and creative
· Must be willing to write blog posts, e-mails, interview questions, or possibly an article if needed
· Must have a significant amount of spare time
· Must be willing to run one of our social media outlets
· Must be willing to work alongside the creator
· Must be willing to complete other administrative assistant tasks as need
· Being skilled in other areas – such as marketing, blogging, graphic design – a plus!
· To apply, e-mail your name, age, a bit about you, what you do in the snail mail community (pen paling, blogging, a shop owner, swapping, etc), one idea you have for PTM, an idea of your schedule, your blog (or other social media – not a requirement), other areas you are skilled (marketing, blogging, shop owner, etc), and a sample professional e-mail/or sample blog post (whichever is easiest for you to do) to postaltravelsmagazine@gmail.
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Hello PTM Supporters!!!
I am excited to announce a very special giveaway, hosted by our very own photographer Florence (IG: livelifeandcreate). You will be entered for a chance to win 2 mail art envies and 3 vintage postage stamps. To enter, you must, follow the blog and our instagram (if you have instagram) and put enter me in the comments section. Only one entry per person please. Giveaway ends 5/31.
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Welcome to our new blog interface! We are excited to share more of ourselves and the magazine process with all of our readers. Be sure to check out our blog weekly for etsy shop reviews, happening each Monday of the week. We will also share exclusives from our team members, as well as updates on the shop, magazine articles, freebies and giveaways. I hope you all will continue to enjoy the magazine! We look forward to offering you more exciting issues!!